Last Updated on July 10, 2022
As you are well aware, there is quite a bit that goes into being a successful event professional. We’ve touched on many of the topics before on our blog, however over the next two weeks we are going to focus on the main event management tips and tricks to help you be successful so that you can continue to throw amazing events that will keep your clients hiring you for more events and recommend your services to all of their event manager friends.
This series will hopefully either teach you something new, or be a refresher course to keep you at the top of your event planning game!
Below you’ll find all of the articles in this series.
Event Management Tips & Tricks Series Articles:
- The KISS Principle In Event Management
- The Dos And Donts Of Running A Secret Event
- Advice Every Event Manager Should Follow
- Five Questions Every Client Asks Themself Before Hiring An Event Manager
- Everything You Need To Know About Legal Liability At Your Event: Part One
- Everything You Need To Know About Legal Liability At Your Event: Part Two
- Five Client-Related Event Management Woes
- How Many Events Per Year Should You Run?
- How To Deal With Equipment Theft
- Tips For Fixing Your Firm’s Bad Reputation
- Five Promising Emerging Markets in the Event Industry
- What’s Involved In Starting Your Own Event Management Firm?
- How To Handle a Client Who Cancels on You
There's more from where that came from...
« Previous Post
Every year in June, game development studios from all over the world gather for an event known as the Electronic Entertainment Expo. It’s one of the largest conferences of its kind, and people…