What social networks do you support?
We support pulling in content from Twitter, Instagram, SMS/MMS, Slack, and Everwall Direct.
You can mix and match whichever networks you'd like onto the single wall. For example, if you want to pull in hashtags from Twitter and Instagram, you can, and the posts from both social networks will appear on the same wall.
For Twitter we support pulling in public posts that contain #hashtags, keywords, phrases, posts from specific users, and posts that mention specific users.
For Instagram we support pulling in public posts that contain #hashtags, and posts from specific users.
SMS / MMS
SMS (otherwise known as text messages) and MMS (picture messages) are supported on our platform. We provide a "long" phone number for you to provide to your guests. Currently we support SMS in 17 countries (United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Malaysia, Netherlands, Poland, Puerto Rico, Sweden, Switzerland). Picture messaging (MMS) is only available in the United States and Canada at this time.
Since you are assigned a phone number, all messages sent to that phone number are displayed, regardless of them using a specific hashtag.
SMS support on your wall costs an additional $19 per event day.
Slack For Slack, you can pull in any text messages in any of your non-private channels. You can only connect one team at a time to your wall.
Everwall Direct is a way for our partners and developers to send posts directly onto your social wall bypassing any public network, like Twitter. You can upload text posts and posts with images.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- What kind of support is available if I need it?
- How many screens can I display my Tweetwall on?
- Does each screen showing a Tweetwall require it's own computer?
- Do you have any recommended hardware?
- What happens if my internet connection drops during the event?
- What if we want a more specific and elaborate design? Can you design a layout just for us?
- How much customization can we do on the full service offering?
- Do you support showing Instagram on the Tweetwall?
- Can I show posts from a protected account on my social wall?
- Do you support embedding Tweetwall into a PowerPoint presentation?