Do you have a mobile app to moderate my wall on the go?
We do not currently have a mobile app, however you do not need one. Our account area at account.everwall.com is mobile friendly. All you need to do is navigate there on your mobile phone, log in, and then click on your social wall's name.
Once viewing your social wall, you can see basic stats about the event, moderate and manage posts, and more.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- I just purchased a Tweetwall and it is active, but there are no posts on my wall. Why are they not on my wall?
- Can I share my Tweetwall's address publicly, like on Twitter, in blog posts or on stage?
- How do I moderate the Tweets on the Tweetwall?
- I think my social wall is missing posts. What could be wrong?
- How do I ban a user from appearing on my wall?
- How do I remove a post from my Tweetwall?