I don't want to manually approve every post, can I setup rules for which posts to show?
Yes, after adding a source to your wall for us to monitor (Twitter, Instagram, Slack, etc) you will see a number of options, like the ability to whitelist an account so it bypasses moderation, the ability to blacklist an account so it's blocked, and several other filters, like our profanity filter.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- How do I make the Tweetwall full screen so I can't see the web browser?
- What web browser do I need to use?
- Do I need to install anything to use Tweetwall?
- Do I need to have Adobe Flash installed?
- I can't use a cabled internet connection, can I use WiFi?
- Can I setup the Tweetwall to require posts to be approved before they're shown?
- What time zone are the walls created in?
- How many logos can I add to my self-service Tweetwall?
- Can I have the Tweets continuously cycle or repeat?
- Can I show Tweets from a protected Twitter account on my Tweetwall?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?
- How do I add or remove a leaderboard from my wall?