I don't want to manually approve every post, can I setup rules for which posts to show?
Yes, after adding a source to your wall for us to monitor (Twitter, Instagram, Slack, etc) you will see a number of options, like the ability to whitelist an account so it bypasses moderation, the ability to blacklist an account so it's blocked, and several other filters, like our profanity filter.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- Can I setup the wall to require posts to be approved before they're shown?
- What time zone are the walls created in?
- How many logos can I add to my self-service social wall? What size should they be?
- Can I have the posts continuously cycle or repeat?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?
- How do I add or remove a leaderboard from my wall?