Do you support showing Instagram on the Tweetwall?
Yes, we support Instagram. Depending on the type of account you have you can either pull in only your own content (a personal account), or you can pull in any public content that uses a hashtag (requires a business account). To add it to your wall, on the "Content" page of the builder, click on the appropriate Business or Personal Instagram icon either in the center of the page (if you do not have any sources), or in the "Add Source" menu. Then, follow the steps to add it to your account and activate it.
For a personal account, you will be given the option to pull in ALL posts from your account, or you can optionally filter your own posts to those that include a specific hashtag.
For a business account, you can pull in ALL content from your own account(s), and you can also set it up to pull in any public post that includes a hashtag that you specify. You can monitor Instagram for multiple hashtags, and we'll pull in any post that uses one of the hashtags you specify, as long as it's a public post. We cannot display posts from a private account.
If you have configured Twitter and someone Tweets a link to an Instagram post, that Tweet will show the photo from Instagram. We also support hundreds of other commonly used image and video hosting services and will show the image or thumbnails (for video) inline with the Tweet.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- What kind of support is available if I need it?
- How many screens can I display my Tweetwall on?
- Does each screen showing a Tweetwall require it's own computer?
- Do you have any recommended hardware?
- What happens if my internet connection drops during the event?
- What if we want a more specific and elaborate design? Can you design a layout just for us?
- How much customization can we do on the full service offering?
- Can I show posts from a protected account on my social wall?
- Do you support embedding Tweetwall into a PowerPoint presentation?
- What social networks do you support?