Do you support showing Instagram on the Tweetwall?
Yes, we support Instagram, and you can have it pull in any post containing any hashtags you've set up. To add it to your wall, on the "Content" page of the builder, click on the Instagram icon either in the center of the page (if you do not have any sources), or in the "Add Source" menu. Then, follow the steps to add it to your account and activate it.
If you have configured Twitter and someone Tweets a link to an Instagram post, that Tweet will show the photo from Instagram. We also support hundreds of other commonly used image and video hosting services and will show the image or thumbnails (for video) inline with the Tweet.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- What kind of support is available if I need it?
- How many screens can I display my Tweetwall on?
- Does each screen showing a Tweetwall require it's own computer?
- Do you have any recommended hardware?
- What happens if my internet connection drops during the event?
- What if we want a more specific and elaborate design? Can you design a layout just for us?
- How much customization can we do on the full service offering?
- Can I show posts from a protected account on my social wall?
- Do you support embedding Tweetwall into a PowerPoint presentation?
- What social networks do you support?