I just purchased a Tweetwall and it is active, but there are no posts on my wall. Why are they not on my wall?
We only pull in posts from the moment that you purchased the Tweetwall onward. We do this because—in the case of Twitter, for example—we do not use Twitter search, we actually connect directly to Twitter the moment your Tweetwall is purchased and ask them to—from that point forward—stream every Tweet in real-time to us. This allows your Tweets to appear in real-time on your Tweetwall, whereas if we used Twitter search, there would be delays of up to 30 seconds.
If you purchase your Tweetwall in advance of your event, then your Tweetwall will go live 72-hours prior to the event starting, or immediately if you're already within that 72-hour window.
If you just purchased your wall, and there is content that you want to import, you can go to your posts page within your account and in the options menu you'll find a link to an import tool that'll let you import recent posts onto your wall.
If there are Tweets that have been sent since you purchased your Tweetwall (and your Tweetwall is live), contact support in case there is something wrong.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- Can I share my Tweetwall's address publicly, like on Twitter, in blog posts or on stage?
- How do I moderate the Tweets on the Tweetwall?
- I think my social wall is missing posts. What could be wrong?
- How do I ban a user from appearing on my wall?
- How do I remove a post from my Tweetwall?
- Do you have a mobile app to moderate my wall on the go?