Can I show posts from a protected account on my social wall?
Unfortunately, no, we cannot show posts from protected accounts on your wall. Since the user has chosen to not allow everyone to see their Tweets, we must respect their privacy and not show their posts on the wall.
If the protected account is yours, or you have control over the account, you may be able to unprotect the account for the duration of your event and then we will include them on the wall. After the event is over, you can then protect it again. Keep in mind that for the duration of the event, anyone would be able to see any of your previous Tweets though and so you should heavily consider if it's worth it.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- What kind of support is available if I need it?
- How many screens can I display my Tweetwall on?
- Does each screen showing a Tweetwall require it's own computer?
- Do you have any recommended hardware?
- What happens if my internet connection drops during the event?
- What if we want a more specific and elaborate design? Can you design a layout just for us?
- How much customization can we do on the full service offering?
- Do you support showing Instagram on the Tweetwall?
- Do you support embedding Tweetwall into a PowerPoint presentation?
- What social networks do you support?