Can I show Tweets from a protected Twitter account on my Tweetwall?
Unfortunately, no, we cannot show Tweets from protected accounts on your Tweetwall. Since the user has chosen to not allow everyone to see their Tweets, we must respect their privacy and not show their Tweets on the Tweetwall.
If the protected account is yours, or you have control over the account, you may be able to unprotect the account for the duration of your event and then we will include them on the Tweetwall. After the event is over, you can then protect it again. Keep in mind that for the duration of the event, anyone would be able to see any of your previous Tweets though and so you should heavily consider if it's worth it.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- How do I make the Tweetwall full screen so I can't see the web browser?
- What web browser do I need to use?
- Do I need to install anything to use Tweetwall?
- Do I need to have Adobe Flash installed?
- I can't use a cabled internet connection, can I use WiFi?
- Can I setup the Tweetwall to require posts to be approved before they're shown?
- I don't want to manually approve every post, can I setup rules for which posts to show?
- What time zone are the walls created in?
- How many logos can I add to my self-service Tweetwall?
- Can I have the Tweets continuously cycle or repeat?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?
- How do I add or remove a leaderboard from my wall?