How do I make the Tweetwall full screen so I can't see the web browser?
If you are on a PC, hit the F11 key on your keyboard. If you are on a Mac, hit Shift+Command+F simultaneously. This should work for most common browsers, however, only Google Chrome currently hides the entire browser (Safari, Firefox and other typically leave the address bar).
Instead of fussing with a browser, we highly recommend using one of our Tweetwall apps to display your Tweetwall if your platform is supported.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- What web browser do I need to use?
- Do I need to install anything to use Tweetwall?
- Do I need to have Adobe Flash installed?
- I can't use a cabled internet connection, can I use WiFi?
- Can I setup the Tweetwall to require posts to be approved before they're shown?
- I don't want to manually approve every post, can I setup rules for which posts to show?
- What time zone are the walls created in?
- How many logos can I add to my self-service Tweetwall?
- Can I have the Tweets continuously cycle or repeat?
- Can I show Tweets from a protected Twitter account on my Tweetwall?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?
- How do I add or remove a leaderboard from my wall?