Graphic Designer (Freelance/Part-time)
Everwall is looking for a freelance or part-time graphic designer to help us design the best social walls in the world. We work with some of the most well-known brands in the world (Ford, Samsung, Make-A-Wish, Inc., Bravo, FICO, Microsoft, Marriott, and more) and each one of our clients expect unique eye-catching social walls for their events.
As a graphic designer on our team you’ll be working mostly with Everwall account managers and translating the design notes and details they write down combined with the assets provided to us by our clients into amazing one-of-a-kind experiences. You will occasionally be asked to join conference calls with clients, as needed, to allow you to better understand their needs and desires.
When not working with our existing full-service clients, there’s opportunities to assist with product design, marketing materials, etc.
Required Skills & Characteristics
- You must be willing to take the time to learn details about Everwall capabilities
- You must be familiar with designing for the web, since all social walls are essentially web apps
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to manage your calendar, deadlines, and convert correctly between timezones (our customers are all over the world, but mostly the US and EU)
- Must be a team player
- Must be mature, honest, and trustworthy
- Must have a quiet background for the times you’re asked to be on calls—you can work from anywhere, as long as background noise is not an issue
- Must have reliable internet
Nice-To-Have Skills & Characteristics
- Events industry background
- A/V experience
- Experience using Sketch is preferred, but Photoshop and other design products are acceptable.
- Motion graphic experience would be a big plus
Perks For This Position
- Great pay
- This position is available in a full time or part-time capacity, as a contractor or employee, depending on country and/or state of residence. Initial employment is always a contractor role
- We always do what’s right for our customers, even if it’s not in our best interest
- Work from anywhere in the world you’d like—some overlap with GMT -0800 preferred (Pacific time zone), but not required
- Weekly pay, flexible hours, and flexible vacation (take time off when needed)
- Apply below (include the job title in the subject line)
- If we like what we see, we’ll reach out to schedule a conference call so we can learn more about you, your personality and your communication style
- If the chat goes well, we’ll bring you on as a contractor for three to six months for training/trial purposes
- And finally if the trial goes well, you’ll be brought on full time as an employee