Can this be used with the Zoom Digital Signage solution?
Yes, you can use the Zoom Digital Signage solution to display your Everwall Ongoing Wall when the Zoom-powered screen is not in use. You can also create Digital Signage only Zoom Rooms so you can easily manage your screens via Zoom that are not in conference rooms.
Your Zoom Rooms can display Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Slack, and several other platforms whenever your conference room is empty.
How to setup Everwall to work with your Zoom Digital Signage
To setup Zoom Rooms Digital Signage, you’ll want to:
- In the Zoom interface, go into your Zoom Rooms, and then pick the location(s) where you want to show your Social Wall on the Zoom Rooms Digital Signage screen.
- Click on Edit
- Click on Display Content
- Click Add Content, which will let you add the Everwall URL.
- On the pop up modal that appears, type your Ongoing Social Wall’s URL into the field, and then click on the Add URL button.
- After the preview appears, click on the Add 1 Item button at the bottom.
- Finally, click on Save Changes.
For Digital Signage Only rooms the process is the same, however you’ll have to already have the Digital Signage Only group created.
For full details on how to configure your Zoom Digital Signage to display Everwall, you can go here.
FAQ last updated on March 31st, 2022
Still have questions? Get in touch.