Can this be used with Zoom’s Rooms Digital Signage?
Yes, you can use Zoom Rooms screens to display your Everwall Ongoing Wall when the screen is not in use. You can also create Digital Signage only rooms so you can easily manage your screens via Zoom that are not in conference rooms.
For full details on how to configure your Zoom Room Digital Signage to display Everwall, you can go here.
However, to summarize what you’ll do, you’ll want to:
- Go into your Zoom Rooms, and then pick the location(s) where you want to show your Social Wall on the Sooms Rooms Digital Signage screen.
- Click on Edit
- Click on Display Content
- Click Add Content, which will let you add the Everwall URL.
- On the pop up modal that appears, type your Ongoing Social Wall’s URL into the field, and then click on the Add URL button.
- After the preview appears, click on the Add 1 Item button at the bottom.
- Finally, click on Save Changes.
For Digital Signage Only rooms, the process is the same, however you’ll have to already have the Digital Signage Only group created already.
FAQ last updated on October 22nd, 2018
Still have questions? Get in touch.