What web browser do I need to use?
You can use any modern, standards-compliant browser to display your Tweetwall. We highly recommend Google Chrome, but have also tested it with Firefox and Safari. We do not currently support any version of Internet Explorer. Additionally, we highly recommend using one of our Tweetwall apps to display your Tweetwall if your platform is supported, instead of a browser, since they'll take care of making sure your computer doesn't go to sleep, your mouse is hidden and that it's shown in full screen.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- How do I make the Tweetwall full screen so I can't see the web browser?
- Do I need to install anything to use Tweetwall?
- Do I need to have Adobe Flash installed?
- I can't use a cabled internet connection, can I use WiFi?
- Can I setup the Tweetwall to require posts to be approved before they're shown?
- I don't want to manually approve every post, can I setup rules for which posts to show?
- What time zone are the walls created in?
- How many logos can I add to my self-service Tweetwall?
- Can I have the Tweets continuously cycle or repeat?
- Can I show Tweets from a protected Twitter account on my Tweetwall?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?
- How do I add or remove a leaderboard from my wall?