How many logos can I add to my self-service Tweetwall?
By default you can upload one logo, which will appear in the center of the of the title bar in the layout that you choose. If you optionally pay to remove the Tweetwall.com logo from it, you can you can upload a second logo for no additional cost.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- How do I make the Tweetwall full screen so I can't see the web browser?
- What web browser do I need to use?
- Do I need to install anything to use Tweetwall?
- Do I need to have Adobe Flash installed?
- I can't use a cabled internet connection, can I use WiFi?
- Can I setup the Tweetwall to require posts to be approved before they're shown?
- I don't want to manually approve every post, can I setup rules for which posts to show?
- What time zone are the walls created in?
- Can I have the Tweets continuously cycle or repeat?
- Can I show Tweets from a protected Twitter account on my Tweetwall?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?
- How do I add or remove a leaderboard from my wall?