Do I need to install anything to use Tweetwall?
No, any common and recent web browser version should work fine. We highly recommend Google Chrome.
If you're ok with installing software, we highly recommend using one of our dedicated Tweetwall apps to display your Tweetwall if your platform is supported, since they'll take care of making sure your computer doesn't go to sleep, your mouse is hidden and that it's shown in full screen automatically.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- How do I make the Tweetwall full screen so I can't see the web browser?
- What web browser do I need to use?
- Do I need to have Adobe Flash installed?
- I can't use a cabled internet connection, can I use WiFi?
- Can I setup the Tweetwall to require posts to be approved before they're shown?
- I don't want to manually approve every post, can I setup rules for which posts to show?
- What time zone are the walls created in?
- How many logos can I add to my self-service Tweetwall?
- Can I have the Tweets continuously cycle or repeat?
- Can I show Tweets from a protected Twitter account on my Tweetwall?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?
- How do I add or remove a leaderboard from my wall?