I can't use a cabled internet connection, can I use WiFi?
Yes, you can, but we don't recommend it if using WiFi can be avoided. We recommend having your computer hard-wired, if at all possible, since it'd be much more reliable. If your event is smaller and you know the WiFi will hold up to the beating that attendees usually put on it, then you can use WiFi.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- How do I make the Tweetwall full screen so I can't see the web browser?
- What web browser do I need to use?
- Do I need to install anything to use Tweetwall?
- Do I need to have Adobe Flash installed?
- Can I setup the Tweetwall to require posts to be approved before they're shown?
- I don't want to manually approve every post, can I setup rules for which posts to show?
- What time zone are the walls created in?
- How many logos can I add to my self-service Tweetwall?
- Can I have the Tweets continuously cycle or repeat?
- Can I show Tweets from a protected Twitter account on my Tweetwall?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?
- How do I add or remove a leaderboard from my wall?