Everwall is looking for a full-time account manager that is excited by the prospect that they’ll be working day in and day out with both small brands, but also well known brands like Microsoft, Konica Minolta, HP, Vizient, Aruba, Autodesk, Avalara, B&H Photo, Cisco, Docker, Hyatt, Intel, Intuit, Johnson & Johnson, and more.
We are the leading social media display provider and we empower our customers to make their events or venues more social and engaging, while providing them with world-class customer service, a delightful user experience, and 100% reliability.
This position is 80% sales, 40% service—and, yes, those numbers are correct. You will support and be the liaison for each customer you find, and we expect you to provide over-the-top service.
As a dedicated account manager you’ll be working directly with our clients via email, phone, screen sharing and possibly even in person to help them make their events awesome. You’ll gather event details, convey that to our designers, relay mocks to the clients, arrange for the final social wall to be built, and then finally during the event you’ll be available for them to help in just about any way needed (typically remotely, but always via phone, email and SMS).
When not working with our existing full-service clients, you’ll take on a sales/business development role to source clients that have upcoming events and/or help out with other customer service functions. Your goal is to help our customers and potential customers, not sell to them—if you help and delight them enough, the sales will come automatically.
Required Skills & Characteristics
- Strong computer and administrative skills.
- Strong communication skills over email, phone and in person.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience.
- Ability to manage your calendar and convert correctly between timezones (our customers are all over the world).
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to manage time wisely and multi-task.
- Must be mature, honest, and trustworthy.
- Must have excellent follow up skills.
- Must be willing to take the time to learn every detail possible about Everwall, because our clients will ask, and you need to make an informed response.
- Must have a quiet background for taking calls—you can work from anywhere, as long as background noise is not an issue.
Nice-To-Have Skills & Characteristics
- Events industry background.
- A/V experience.
- Customer service, sales, marketing, or business development experience.
Perks For This Position
- Industry leading bonuses and commissions
- Great base pay
- This position is available in a full time or part-time capacity, as a contractor or employee, depending on country and/or state of residence. Initial employment is always a contractor role.
- We always do what’s right for our customers, even if it’s not in our best interest
- Work from anywhere in the world you’d like—some overlap with GMT -0800 preferred (Pacific time zone), but not required
- Highly collaborative environment with constant Slack availability
- Weekly pay, flexible hours, and flexible vacation (take time off when needed)
- Access to our Perk Program once an employee (benefits, Starbucks card, computer of choice, and more)
- Apply below
- If we like what we see, we’ll reach out to schedule a conference call so we can learn more about you, your personality and your communication style
- If the chat goes well, we’ll bring you on as a contractor for three to six months for training/trial purposes
- And finally if the trial goes well, you’ll be brought on full time as an employee