How do I add or remove a leaderboard from my wall?
We currently offer three different leaderboards and they are Engagement, Interactions and Followers.
To add or remove the leaderboard from showing on your wall, you'll need to go into the edit option for the wall, and then to the Design step. In the Design step, under the Miscellaneous Options section you'll find the toggle to turn it on or off. If yurning it on, you'll see a second option appear to pick which type of leaderboard you want to show.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- Can I setup the wall to require posts to be approved before they're shown?
- I don't want to manually approve every post, can I setup rules for which posts to show?
- What time zone are the walls created in?
- How many logos can I add to my self-service social wall? What size should they be?
- Can I have the posts continuously cycle or repeat?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?