Sales Development Representative (SDR) — Events
We are looking for a sales development representative to drive revenue growth by building a pipeline of leads using outreach emails and phone calls. You will self-source, reach out, qualify, and work with our Account Managers to demo our offerings and close sales.
We are the leading social media display provider and we empower our customers to make their events or venues more social and engaging, while providing them with world-class customer service, a delightful user experience, and 100% reliability.
As a sales development representative you’ll be sourcing and creating contact lists, and then working directly with said potential clients via email, phone, or screen sharing/video conferencing. You’ll determine if any of Everwall’s products are a good fit for them, and then either directly make the sale, or work with an Account Manager to make the sale.
While we do serve multiple markets with different products, at this time we’re focusing on event planners that put on larger conferences. Long term, this role, could include other customer industries that we serve.
Required Skills & Characteristics
- Strong computer and administrative skills.
- Strong communication skills over email, phone and in person.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience.
- Ability to manage your calendar and convert correctly between timezones (our customers are all over the world).
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to manage time wisely and multi-task.
- Must be mature, honest, and trustworthy.
- Must have excellent follow up skills.
- Must be willing to take the time to learn every detail possible about Everwall, because our clients will ask, and you need to make an informed response.
- Must have a quiet background for taking calls—you can work from anywhere, as long as background noise is not an issue.
- Must have fluent speaking and writing skills in English
- Willing to input/edit lead information in Pipedrive (or other platforms as needed), and updating the deals as they progress.
Nice-To-Have Skills & Characteristics
- Events industry background.
- A/V experience.
- Customer service, sales, marketing, or business development experience.
Perks For This Position
- Industry leading bonuses and commissions
- Great base pay
- This position is available in a full time or part-time capacity, as a contractor or employee, depending on country and/or state of residence.
- We always do what’s right for our customers, even if it’s not in our best interest
- Work from anywhere in the world you’d like—some overlap with GMT -0800 preferred (Pacific time zone), but not required
- Highly collaborative environment with constant Slack availability
- Weekly pay, flexible hours, and flexible vacation (take time off when needed)
- Access to our Perk Program once an employee (benefits, Starbucks card, computer of choice, and more)
- Apply below
- You’ll receive an email from us within a week, either rejecting your application, or scheduling a conference call so we can learn more about you, your personality and your communication style
- If the chat goes well, we’ll bring you on as a contractor for three to six months for training/trial purposes
- And finally if the trial goes well, you’ll be brought on full time as an employee, and you’ll get all the same benefits and perks as our other employees get