What time zone are the walls created in?
On the very first step of the builder that you go through to create your wall, we ask you to provide the event's timezone. So your wall can be in any timezone that you choose.
Additionally, please note, that we pad the monitoring on both the start and stop times so that even if your timezone was incorrect, your wall will never start late, or end early.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- Can I setup the wall to require posts to be approved before they're shown?
- I don't want to manually approve every post, can I setup rules for which posts to show?
- How many logos can I add to my self-service social wall? What size should they be?
- Can I have the posts continuously cycle or repeat?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?
- How do I add or remove a leaderboard from my wall?