Can I have the posts continuously cycle or repeat?
Yes, we support having your posts continuously cycle. To have the posts on your wall continuously cycle you'll need to enable it on the Content screen of the Tweetwall builder—by default it's already turned on.
When you enable Post Cycling, two more options will appear below, "Cycle Delay Time" and "Cycle Post Limit."
The Cycle Delay Time option is the number of seconds each post will be shown on screen before showing another Post. It defaults to 7 seconds, but can be changed to any amount of time (in seconds).
The Cycle Post Limit option determines the number of most recent posts that we'll continuously cycle. By default it's set to the 25 most recently displayed posts, but can be changed to any number from 2 to 255.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- Can I setup the wall to require posts to be approved before they're shown?
- I don't want to manually approve every post, can I setup rules for which posts to show?
- What time zone are the walls created in?
- How many logos can I add to my self-service social wall? What size should they be?
- I see that you support showing leaderboards on the Tweetwall, how are they ranked?
- How do I add or remove a leaderboard from my wall?