Does each screen showing a Tweetwall require it's own computer?
No, but in practice it's often easier to use one computer per display. There are several solutions on the market which can take a single video feed from a computer and send it to multiple screens; you'll need to contact your venue's AV team to see which solutions they recommend and can support though. Because of the costs and ease to get it setup, it's often better to go with a one computer per screen model.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- What kind of support is available if I need it?
- How many screens can I display my Tweetwall on?
- Do you have any recommended hardware?
- What happens if my internet connection drops during the event?
- What if we want a more specific and elaborate design? Can you design a layout just for us?
- How much customization can we do on the full service offering?
- Do you support showing Instagram on the Tweetwall?
- Can I show posts from a protected account on my social wall?
- Do you support embedding Tweetwall into a PowerPoint presentation?
- What social networks do you support?