I think my social wall is missing posts. What could be wrong?
The most common case for "missing posts" is that either you have accidentally configured a block word that's catching posts, or that you enabled the Retweet Filter, and it's preventing those posts from appearing. To see if either of those are occuring, on the "posts" page, click on the "Blocked Queue" heading to see the posts that have been blocked.
We cannot show posts that are sent by a non-public user. If an account is "protected" on Twitter or Instagram there is no way for use to display them, even if your account that you've authenticated with us can.
Another possibility is that the terms that you setup to monitor are setup incorrectly. If you think there should be Tweets on your Tweetwall, and they are not there, contact support. We can determine exactly why Tweets are missing and provide the appropriate solution to fix it.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- I just purchased a Tweetwall and it is active, but there are no posts on my wall. Why are they not on my wall?
- Can I share my Tweetwall's address publicly, like on Twitter, in blog posts or on stage?
- How do I moderate the Tweets on the Tweetwall?
- How do I ban a user from appearing on my wall?
- How do I remove a post from my Tweetwall?
- Do you have a mobile app to moderate my wall on the go?