How do I remove a post from my Tweetwall?
To remove a post from your wall, log into your account and then click on the wall's name. In the left menu you'll see "Posts," click on that and then scroll down to find the offending post. On the right of the post when you hover over it you'll see a button appear to block the post, just click on that and the Tweet will be removed from your Tweetwall.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- I just purchased a Tweetwall and it is active, but there are no posts on my wall. Why are they not on my wall?
- Can I share my Tweetwall's address publicly, like on Twitter, in blog posts or on stage?
- How do I moderate the Tweets on the Tweetwall?
- I think my social wall is missing posts. What could be wrong?
- How do I ban a user from appearing on my wall?
- Do you have a mobile app to moderate my wall on the go?