How do I moderate the Tweets on the Tweetwall?
If you enabled moderation when setting up your Tweetwall, you'll see the option to moderate it from within the Tweetwall's "posts" page in your account. Next to a Tweet, just hit the Approve, Deny, or Stash button, or for the highlighted Tweet, you can also use your keyboard to approve or deny them by hitting the "A", "D", or "S" keys, respectively.
Still have questions? Let us know.
- I just purchased a Tweetwall and it is active, but there are no posts on my wall. Why are they not on my wall?
- Can I share my Tweetwall's address publicly, like on Twitter, in blog posts or on stage?
- I think my Tweetwall is missing posts. What could be wrong?
- I'd like to test my wall before my event starts, can I?
- How do I ban a user from appearing on my wall?
- How do I remove a post from my Tweetwall?