How do I ban a user from appearing on my wall?
To block/ban a user, log into your account and then click on the name of your wall. Then click on the Edit button an go to the content page of your builder. Click on the edit link for the source you want to edit, and then near the bottom you'll see a Blacklist option. Just add the user there, and posts from them will be prevented from further being shown on your wall.
When you black list a user, we do not automatically remove the posts that re already showing on your wall. To remove a post from your wall, see the following FAQ: How do I remove a post from my wall?
Still have questions? Let us know.
- I just purchased a Tweetwall and it is active, but there are no posts on my wall. Why are they not on my wall?
- Can I share my Tweetwall's address publicly, like on Twitter, in blog posts or on stage?
- How do I moderate the Tweets on the Tweetwall?
- I think my social wall is missing posts. What could be wrong?
- How do I remove a post from my Tweetwall?
- Do you have a mobile app to moderate my wall on the go?